Tuesday, September 6, 2016

StickItPro Selfie Stick Is 38 inches, Sync's Quickly With iPhone

StickItPro Selfie Stick Is 38 inches, Sync's Quickly With iPhoneI have been previously using a selfie stick I bought at a dollar store so my husband and I could take family photos with our cellphones on outings with our baby since packing our larger camera can be so much work sometimes. This selfie stick (the STICKITPRO) is such an upgrade! Here are what I find to be the pros of the STICKITPRO...



1) It is 38 inches long from the tip of the handle to the start of the base that holds the cellphone. I measured it with my fabric measuring tape. Our older selfie stick was about half this length. The longer handle gives us more options to take photos and fit more family and friends into the picture.Full review here

No comments:

Post a Comment